St. Luke’s Childcare Center is a fully licensed learning environment where children are nurtured and encouraged physically, intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually. We also partner with each family by offering advice, resources, referrals and compassionate support.
Our Childcare Program
We provide childcare for children who are fully potty trained and are at least two and a half years old. We hold preschool classes every morning from 9 to 11:30 am. Our program includes:
- Developmentally age appropriate experiences in art, math, language arts and science
- Bible lessons daily and chapel once a month
- Bright, inviting classrooms
- Large, outdoor playground
- Spacious gym for rainy day play
- Teacher to child ratio of one per ten
Before and After School Program
We provide transportation to and from Adelaide, Mirror Lake, and Nautilus for school-aged children up to the age of twelve. The after school program offers a safe, well supervised place for kids to do their homework, have a snack, and unwind after school.
For Rates and Tours
We provide full time, part time, and drop-in care for registered students. We are reasonably priced and accept DSHS payments. Please feel free to drop by anytime.